Monday 9 November 2009

Things that you can be pretty sure of.

In todays unpredictable world I like to know there are some certainties in life, a few of those for me are...

1. That I will never make up my mind what I want this blog to be for and I will NEVER update it as regularly as I would like

2. I will never like the Star Wars Prequels

3. I will never like Ricky Gervais

4. Even the XKCD strips I don't get, I enjoy (www.xkcd.com)

5. I will never go to bed on the same day that I woke up

6. I will always need more snooze

7. I will always argue that Spike is an infintely better character than Angel. (Angel only has two settings - moody and evil!)

8. Battlestar Galactica (Reboot, not the original) is quite possibly the best TV show ever made!

9. LOL Catz will always distract me from the work at hand

10. Babylon 5 is a big pile of shit (not mine but thrown in for comedy value)

No comments: